The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Friday, April 29, 2005

Signs that it's a good day

* It's a Friday!
* Not only that, but it's a B day (my school operates on a block schedule, A days and B days, and I like my B day classes better).
* AND, when you walk into the staff room, there is a table laid with orange juice and doughnuts for all! (I put the OJ first to emphasize the healthiness of such a post-breakfast snack. But I consumed my doughnut first. A girl's got to have her priorities.)

And in other lists, signs that my baby is related to his/her daddy:

* Both of them wake up slowly.
* Then they wiggle.
* Then they s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

I have gotten somewhat used to the weird feeling of a small internal baby stretching with one end pressing against my bladder and the other against my rib cage. Observers can discern when this is going on because of the strange leaning-back contortions I go into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home