The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Whew

Take one teacher.

Add two online graduate-level classes with papers due.

Mix in a whole heap o'grading.

Sprinkle in liberal amounts (yes, I know it should be "numbers," but it doesn't sound right for a recipe, and yes, I am an English teacher) of Demanding Students who Want to Know Their Grades Right Now, especially if they are a) failing the course, and b) hoping that the two pieces of makeup work they just handed in will raise their grades way more dramatically than it is possible for two pieces of makeup work to do.

Bake in the looming heat of 50-something failure letters that need to be sent out immediately if not sooner.

What you get is a blog entry that I can only justify using the time to write because at least I am writing about all the stuff I have to do.

Postscript. It's not REALLY as bad as all that . . . I've done the work for my grad classes, except for one paper that's not due for a couple more weeks. And I have the company of happy baby wiggles. And a wonderful husband who will be coming to rescue me on his white horse in just a few minutes.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Neb said...

Hugs for Jordanalet! Too many Busies. :-( So hugs. {:-)}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home