The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Flies on the wall overheard this in our house last night

(Context: The Massage)

Husbandlet: OK, relax.
Me: OK.
Husbandlet: You’re still tense, honey.
Me (channeling sleeping cats): Is that better?
Husbandlet: Yeah, except for this one muscle right here.
Me (concentrating on NOT concentrating): I’m relaxing it.
Husbandlet: No, it’s still really tense.
Me: Are you sure that’s a muscle?
Husbandlet: Yes! And it’s as hard as a rock!
Me: That’s not a muscle, that’s my pelvic bone!

Are we more amused by how long it took my husband to figure this out, or how long it took ME to figure it out? What can I say, I was busy relaxing.

2 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Blogger Nate said...

Um, did you mean pubic bone? You, um, didn't give enough description for us to be able to, er, tell.... [Turns pink and runs off to giggle about wee-wees]

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Jordana said...

Actually, 'twas in fact pelvic bone ... but turn pink and giggle anyway. I mean, it's not like he was giving me a back massage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home