The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Monday, May 16, 2005

This is SO not okay

There is a mouse. In the ceiling. Of my classroom.

At least, I'm assuming it's a mouse. My school has been known to harbor mice. But by the sound of it, it could be a small, fast-moving antelope. Do ceilings always amplify the sound of TINY UNWELCOME CREATURES SCRABBLING ABOUT ON THEM?! Or ... would anybody know, because mice do not generally run about in ceilings?

Seriously. Mice don't usually bother me all that much ... I even had a pet mouse in my youth, and the cute little mice that sometimes frolic fearlessly in the staff room of my school charm me, though I do understand that staff rooms are not for mice, and especially staff room vending machines are not for mice (ever bought a nice bag of chips only to find one corner chewed off?). But I do not, let me emphasize NOT, enjoy the sound of mousie feet skittering above my head. Yeek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home