The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Friday, June 03, 2005

How's THAT gonna work?

Well, I started trying to clean up/pack up my classroom yesterday. "Trying," because I ran into a slight hitch: bending over. Or the inability to do so.

School's out in two weeks, and I don't see myself getting any more ... um ... bendable during that time. There's no way I'll be able to pick up, pack up, move and unload several hundred textbooks. What to do, what to do.

Can we say "students as slave labor"?

4 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Neb said...

Awww! I'll come to Virginia to help you move the books!! And afterwards we can have Lunch and Coffee (or tea for you) and go... BABY CLOTHES SHOPPING...

Ah ha ha ha ha...

Auntie Neb :-)

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

That is what we do...and guess what! The students LOVE to do it. Very strange indeed.
~ Sarah

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Jordana said...

Sarah--How true! I began my campaign of why-don't-YOU-pick-some-books-up today, with much success. Weird.

Neb--it's a date. :) Can there be chocolate milkshakes?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Neb said...

Absolutely! :-) Perhaps some non-alchoholic vodka, too. (It's the math driving me to it. Read my blog.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home