The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Monday, June 13, 2005

It begins

The shirt I am wearing today has three curry stains down the front. And I am at work. What have I become?!*

On the upside, I always know the appropriate attire for any meal involving 1) curry and 2) a pregnant belly.


* Of course, this is Work, where no one should be getting close enough to my front to confirm the presence of said stains. They should be far enough away that the hint of curry--is it or isn't it?--can add that touch of mystery, not to say Spice, to their lives.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jordana said...

To those who wonder why I am wearing a stained shirt to work, I reply, because it was slightly less wrinkled than all my other shirts.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Neb said...

Darling, fret not. Most of my beloved clothing has Coffee Stains (like a good mathematician's clothing should!! :-)), and I wear it anyway.

Althought my Most Favorite White Shirt in the Whole World has a coffee stain that even the cleaners weren't able to remove, and as it is a rather prominent stain, I can't bring myself to wear it. Great meepage. :-(

Neb
PS Your sleepy husbandlet and babylet are cute...

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Nate said...

The House Boyz told me that living with your husbandlet was interesting, and they didn't even share a bed with him!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Jordana said...

For which, I am sure, they're grateful.

Though, from my perspective, there are certain benefits to the whole shared-bed thing ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home