The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Monday, July 11, 2005

For anyone still wondering, compelling evidence that the Husbandlet and I are completely and totally stark, staring mad

We agreed to be in charge of the Bible story station at our church’s vacation Bible school every evening this week.

And yes, Squidgle’s due date is Thursday. And yes, my parents are flying out here permanently on Wednesday, and YES, their plane gets in after 11 p.m. and we’re planning to pick them up after VBS that night.

You will be pleased to know that we did have enough foresight to set up alternative VBS leaders and parent-pickers-up, though I’m pretty much stuck with giving birth to the Squid myself.

3 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Neb said...

*DING DING DING DING DING*

Oh my! Did you all hear that? I think that sounded like... could it be? YES!! Yes it is!! It's the DUE DATE TIMER!! And it's going OFF, isn't it?!?

I wonder what that could mean...

;-D Auntie Neb

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous That other Jordana said...

And now the harrassing comments begin? Are you still there? Is there a baby in the house? :)

I hope the alternates got called into duty and that you are enjoying some quality time with Squidgle.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Neb said...

Not that I should spill any beans or anything...

but...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :-)
Auntie Neb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home