The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Backed like a weasel

Kudos, bonus points, and cookies to all of you--"Very like a whale" is from both Hamlet (speaker: Polonius) and Moby Dick (amongst the quotes assembled at the beginning of the book).

Thought of the day: I will never, never again drink two cups of coffee while breastfeeding. My exceptional sleeper has taken nothing but much-coaxed catnaps all day.

Quote of the day:
Husbandlet to me (who else?): "You are very voluptuous. So many volups!"

Woe of the day: Ngaire is beginning to lose the cute little dark fuzz growing on her ears.

Excitement of the day: Congratulations to Jenny, Adam, and Doodles! Welcome, Sweetie Pie!

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks! I have to say, you're making this baby thing look really easy. I'm happy you're settling into motherhood so well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home