The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Flip-flops

Yesterday, Ngaire and I played a game. I would put her on her tummy and then leave the room, and she would flip over onto her back. We did this four or five times, with Ngaire picking up speed in her turnovers with each attempt--on the last flip, I looked back as I was leaving the room and she was already on her back. Eventually, though, she tired of the game and stayed on her stomach, emitting increasingly insistent "ehs" until I picked her up. Too bad--I was still quite entertained by the whole thing.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous That other Jordana said...

She's obviously a very advanced baby to be rolling over so soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home