The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Apparently

I am a Vermeer. Who knew?

VG
"You have the Vermeer girl look. A Vermeer girl
appealed mostly to the old masters of the Dutch
school, who painted pictures of everyday life
as they knew it. With her fine, fair skin, she
suited a light, natural, dewy make-up. The
Vermeer Girl loved homely things, such as
homemade soaps and candles. The following
artists would have liked to paint you; Pieter
de Hooch and Jan Vermeer."


'Pretty As A Picture' - Which Artist Would Paint You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks to Jordana for the quiz site. Weirdly, I think I do look just a tad like the Girl.

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Hannah said...

It could have been a whole lot worse! I always wonder what my indecisive answers will box me into (a deKooning painting, perchance?), but sometimes the questionaires achieve a reasonable result. And I have no idea if this gibberish below will work.

"You have the Reynolds girl look. Reynolds girls had the typical British beauty. The eighteenth century British portrait painters would have been attracted by your brilliant complexion and your classical features. Sir Joshua Reynolds loved to paint girls like you in white dresses with blue satin sashes. Reynolds and other portrait painters of his time also portrayed blue eyed, dark-haired girls, and golden-haired ones too, plus the occasional red-head. The following painters would have painted you; Sir Joshua Reynolds and Sir Thomas Lawrence."

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Nate said...

Very masculine quiz.

I look like hannah, so it says.

Personally I think I look more like something by Rothko (as in, not much to look at) but that's probably just me being crotchety.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home