The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Apparently, October is the new July

Last year, there was something in the water at my school; four teachers (including me) and the wife of another all had babies due in July. This year, there’ll be quite the crop of babies in October. Arwen, my college roomie, and two ladies from my church are all due then.

The poor Husbandlet is beginning to get a bit nervous at the renewed gleam in my eye. I’m finding all these pregnancies rather inspirational. If we didn’t have a baby still sleeping in our bed and requiring lots of snuggles and diaper changes, I think the Husbandlet would have true cause to worry.

3 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous sarah said...

Yes, I know the feeling...Isaiah is only 3 months old, and the thought of a new baby isn't exactly repulsing!!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Neb said...

Um... which college roomate? I am not always informed of such things. :-D

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous That other Jordana said...

And we'll be having one in October too. Who knew I was in on a trend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home