The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Friday, April 21, 2006

And kack-ing

A couple of mornings ago, Ngaire woke up in her room and didn’t cry. We heard her babbling through the baby monitor, and since she seemed happy, I took a few moments to get dressed before going to get her. Soon her babbles turned to squawks, and I rushed to her rescue. As soon as she saw me, she stopped squawking and began making her I-want-to-nurse noise, "Kack-kack-kack." She kept this up with increasing insistence while I picked her up and headed for the rocking chair.

Verbally communicative? Why yes.

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Neb said...

Ngaire has her own room now? The co-sleeper has moved?

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Jordana said...

Yuppers, she's now on the porch. And sleeping so very well! Good baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home