The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Seeing the world through rose-colored eyes

I've been meaning to post about our wonderful, heavenly Memorial Day weekend, which was absolutely amazing and grand, but instead I got pink eye. Ngaire has it too, plus an ear infection. And I have some sort of cold virus. Honestly, this has been the sickest year of my life.

So: I've taken two days off from work, and Ngaire and I have been quarantined in the house and resting and drinking lots of fluids. The Husbandlet has thus far been spared these particular plagues; may it last. One of my college roomies is coming for a visit tomorrow, and we're supposed to visit various Husbandlet relatives this weekend, none of whom need pink eye, SO JUST GO AWAY, STUPID CONJUNCTIVITIS.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Neb said...

Feel better soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home