The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Well, the school year ground to a halt

And I’m breathless. Finals week was nuts. Lots of students wanted to hand in makeup work at the last possible second; I allowed a couple to pull their grades up above passing that way, but I drew the line at the honors student who emailed me after school let out on the last day to ask if she could come by the next day to hand in some late work.

This week, I’m scheduled to work at putting together computerized multiple-choice English 9 tests against that day when our school is required to have standardized departmental tests. Today, my partner and I finished the first of three tests in under two hours, which inspired us to give ourselves the rest of the day off and finish the other two tests tomorrow. We won’t have to work the rest of the week, then, which, as my partner said, means less money, but as I said, means more summer vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home