The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Third

Dearest Husbandlet,

We always forget our anniversary, but this year we remembered because I accidentally scheduled myself oral surgery for today. And boy, do I look pretty with my shiny new gum graft and black stitches. Never say I don’t fix myself up for you.

I loved you then



but I love you even more now, and I am ever so blessed to have you as my husband and the father of our little Squidlet.

Only three years? It feels like it’s been forever, but in a good way.

Love,
Jordana

4 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Neb said...

:-)

(And, WOW you guys look(ed) good) ;-)

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Nate said...

'Twas the first time I saw him in anything resembling a coat. I'm not holding my breath until it happens again.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Jordana said...

He wore one at his brother's wedding. In Florida. In July. Steamed Husbandlet, anyone?

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Mary said...

Aw, you guys are so cute! Congrats and quick healing to you. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home