The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

This could be one of my students in about 15 years

The other day, I came home to a message on my answering machine from my OB/GYN telling me that I’d need to re-schedule my 12-week ultrasound as the technician won’t be in on the day of my appointment. (Incidentally, this brings back the memories of my first pregnancy, when we kept showing up for re-scheduled ultrasound appointments, only to find the tech out again each time.)

So, today I called to re-schedule. I explained to the receptionist exactly why I was calling and that it was for my 12-week ultrasound. While we were hashing out the scheduling dates and details, the receptionist suddenly said, “You’re not pregnant, though, right?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home