The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Late/Exhausted (i.e., it's 8:30 p.m. and this mama is ready for sleepytime)

A few bullet points:

* That whole thing about not feeling quite so sick this time around? I spoke too soon. End of the first trimester, I cannot wait to know you.

* Ngaire now speaks in two-word sentences, as in, “Hi, truck!” “Hi, Daddy!” and “Hi, kitty!” She greets everyone she passes with a delighted “Hi!” … even dashing into other rooms to greet and re-greet the chosen ones. Also, if you ask her what a cat says, she replies "Mrrr" in a very convincingly catlike manner.

* In other Ngaire news, the Squid now has a cold. She barks. She is a Barking Squid.

* In non-Ngaire news, it just started to rain. Earlier, I left the door of our storage shed open so the place could air out a bit. Do you think I just ran out to close it? Surely you jest. The Husbandlet did the frolicking honors, just as it should be.

* I wish I had an interesting school story for you, but everyone’s been especially dull of late. Including self.

* So I’ll close in the hope that a picture truly is worth a thousand words:



Daddy and his Mini Me. In answer to your question, no, no, she really doesn't look like me at all.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

I just love that picture. I am glad that you posted it!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Too cute! I think I can see some Jordana in that little Mini-me of his.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home