The Pregnant Waddle

Pre-Pregnancy Weight Just Around the Corner (It's Trying to Run and Hide)

Thursday, December 21, 2006

New digs

This post brought to to you by Marvin and husbandlet.

Well, folks, I’ve finally caved to the pressures of my school’s firewall. I can’t access anything Blogger at all now, so I’m moving. I’ll keep this site up for the archives, of course, but for new content (as far as THAT goes), you can now find me at (got your pencils ready? #2 is preferred!)


http://carpematrem.wordpress.com



WordPress is accessible at work, so I just may start posting more often … you never know. (And hopefully this particular bit of writing isn’t being monitored by Them, or I may disappear again. They are out to get me. Obviously.)

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Franceska said...

Ciao, I'am Francesca from Recco Genoa,Italy.
Sorry,I dont' speack your language but you go"pemfigoidegestazionale.blogspot.com".
I have had PG 2 years ego.
Tanks bye bye
Francesca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home